Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hi all,
Well, the doc confirmed for us on Monday that term for twins is 37 weeks, as opposed to 40 weeks with a singleton. SOOO that means that my 'term due date' is actually Feb. 5th, and that they will induce by Feb. 19th at the latest. I'm not sure why the Feb. 26th due date was ever given to us in the first place, but Dan figures it must be a psychological help.....like telling a runner that's expecting to race 12 miles that she only has to run 10 miles.....and letting her know this at mile 9.5! Well, this runner welcomes the news, but is still pretty tuckered out and wants this race over ASAP:) Other than that, we're doing ok here....poor El came down with a cold virus last night and has a fever. I pray it passes quickly.

3 comments:

Meal Collaboration said...

I would welcome them to share my birthday... although I'm sure you would rather it be sooner than later. It is amazing that you are so strong to carry them this long and they will be on the right track with a good birth weight. Hang in there, we are praying for you and a steady delivery. :)Karla

Meal Collaboration said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah B said...

Bri,
I have been thinking of you often, knowing these little girls will be coming soon. good to get an update. titus and I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery for all three of you. Cannot wait to see pics!

love you!