
Thought I'd update ya'll on the girls progress....found out today that they're weighing in at an estimated 6lbs., 8oz. EACH!! These two pics are from two days ago....got ALL KINDS of stretch marks going on, as you can see:)

Didn't purposely cut my face out, just did self-photos with my tripod and this is how they came out....you can imagine a very tired-looking Bri face if you like. With 13+ lbs. of baby inside, just breathing is a high-impact aerobic activity for me these days!! LOL!
2 comments:
Hang in there! I am thinking of you! You have made it this far, only a little farther and they will be here! YAY!
On our end, I can't believe how fast time has gone! (easy to say when you're not the one carrying twins! :)
God bless you on your last few weeks of pregnancy and on a successful delivery. We look forward to meeting your bundles of joy soon!
Post a Comment