Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our two new little ones


On Thursday, February 11 at 7 a.m. and 7:45 a.m., Josephine Leanne and Vivian
Laura were born! They are both very healthy and happy. Josephine was 8
lbs and 21 in long and Vivian was 7 lbs 15 oz and 21 in long.

Viv

Jo

They are getting along well.

Big sister Ella loves them very much and always wants to hold them.


Jo and Viv's amazing Mommy!




4 comments:

jen said...

Your girls are all adorable! Thanks for sharing pictures! I can't wait to hold your little ones! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you all.

Lisa R said...

WOW! You are amazing! So glad everyone is finally here! They are beautiful!

Sarah B said...

Bri & Dan -
So beautiful! I can't believe the full head of black hair on Vivian! Praise God you are all doing well.

Big hugs,
Sarah

tkrudie77 said...

Dan and Bri your family is adorable. Your little ones are so cute! Wish I could be there to help you guys with the transition but adding my two would be a disaster!!! Alex wanted to pack the car and go when I told him. He keeps asking to see the pics of the girls over and over again. If there is something I can do from here let me know. I love you guys! PS...Bri, you are amazing. The Lord has blest you with a beautiful family. I very much envy you!!! You look gorgeous and don't think anything less...Love you and Ill call soon! Love T and the little men